ALZRC Devil 450 Pro V2 FBL KIT 14H45DRK Silver RC Helicopter
ALZRC Devil 450 Pro V2 FBL KIT RC Helicopter Description:
- – High efficiency tail shaft drive design, dramatically reduce power loss associated with belt driven system, and at the same time increase power output.
- – Improved side frame design, with dedicated Gyro mounting location. Gyro can be placed in between frames, or behind anti-rotation guide, resulting in clean wire management and improved aesthetics.
- – Longer battery mounting plate with integrated ESC mount. Not only is the battery mount more rigid, the battery can be shifted based on its dimension for better CG. In addition, the screw count has been reduced to minimize assembly and maintenance time.
- – Newly improved low wind resistance specialized flybarless rotor head assembly, with reduced distance between rotor head and frame, effectively lowering the CG for better 3D performance.
- – The new shape and flow line style painting fugelage canopy
- – Unibody main shaft and servo mount, with modified side frame connecting points, simplifying servo replacement and improving ease of maintenance.
- – Unique opposing weighted tail blade grips effectively increase rudder and gyro performance, for superior tail locking and higher precision.
- – Vertical rudder servo mount design moving the CG closer to center, improving agility during 3D maneuvers.
ALZRC Devil 450 Pro V2 FBL KIT RC Helicopter Specification:
●Autorotation Tail Drive Gear:106T
●Drive Gear Ratio:1:10:4.24
●Flying Weight: Approx. 640g
●Main Drive Gear:150T
●Main Rotor Diameter:710mm
●Motor Pinion Gear:13T
●Tail Drive Gear:25T
●Tail Rotor Diameter:158mm
ALZRC Devil 450 Pro V2 FBL KIT RC Helicopter Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
- Three-Axis Gyro Set x 1
- Digital locked rudder servo x 1
- CCPM Micro Digital Metal Servo x 3
- ESC x 1
- Brushless Motor x 1
- 11.1V 3S Li-Po 2000~2300mAh battery
- Pitch gauge or Digital Pitch Gauge
- Receiver(6-channel or more)
- Plug Set x 1
- Transmitter(6-channel or more,helicopter system)