Crazepony Open Source STM32 MS5611 Mini RC Quadcopter
Crazepony Open Source STM32 MS5611 Description:
- Brand name: Crazepony
- Charging time: about 40 mins
- Color: Black
- Fly time: 6 mins
- Frequency: 2.4G
- Item name: Mini RC Quadcopter
- Package size: 25*20*10cm
- Product battery: 650mAh ( Included)
- Product size: 10*10*8cm
- Product weight: about 150g
- Quadcopter weight: about 50g ( Included battery )
- R/C distance: about 20m, up to 100m with power amplifier(PA) and SMA antenna.
Crazepony Open Source STM32 MS5611 Features:
- With headless mode.
- 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros with 3-axis accelerometer.
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE wireless connection for smartphone client control.
- Crazepony Mini Remote Controller is included, controlling the quadcopter through on-board low-energy radio.
- Open source mini quadcopter 9-DOF for flying, development, teaching or experimentation.
- Small size of 100mm * 100mm, wheelbase of 140mm, 75mm propeller.
- Standard Micro USB connector for charging which takes about 40min for the stock 650mAh battery and for firmware download and debug.
- Support remote control by smartphone or tablet with Android client through Bluetooth 4.0 LE wireless connection. The APP is available on Google Play Store. iOS client is coming soon.
- With auto-landing while losing connection.
- With lost-control protection.
- The default mode is the throttle on the left joystick. The left throttle joystick self centres in the up/down axis and have a excellent operation experience in altitude hold mode.