Tarot 450 PRO V2 FBL Flybarless RC Helicopter KIT
Flybarless RC Helicopter Tarot 450 PRO V2 FBL KIT Specification:
- 1.Newly improved flybarless rotor head adopts super-lower CG design, with reduced distance between rotor head and frame, effectively improve rolling, auto-spinning, swaying, etc. 3D performance. The newly designed Linkage rod with reverse thread makes pitch-adjustment be more convenient.
- 2.Improved side frame design, with dedicated 3GX mounting location. 3GX can be placed in between frames, or behind anti-rotation guide, resulting in clean wire management and improved aesthetics.
- 3.Unibody main shaft and servo mount, with modified side frame connecting points, simplifying servo replacement and improving ease of maintenance.
- 4.Longer battery mounting plate with integrated ESC mount.Not only is the battery mount more rigid, the battery can be shifted based on its dimension for better CG. In addition, the screw count has been reduced to minimize assembly and maintenance time.
- 5.High efficiency tail shaft drive design, dramatically reduce power loss associated with belt driven system, and at the same time increase power output.
- 6.Vertical rudder servo mount design moving the CG closer to center, improving agility during 3D maneuvers.
- 7.Unique opposing weighted tail blade grips effectively increase rudder and gyro performance, for superior tail locking and higher precision.
- 8.New aerodynamic canopy with paint scheme resembling the T-Rex 600E Pro, perfectly matched to the helicopter frame to create aesthetic perfection.
- Be sure to read and comply with related safety notes of instruction manual before flying.
- Users must have a certain concept of security to operate the R/C helicopters.
- Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 106T
- Height: 218mm
- Length: 638mm
- Main Drive Gear: 150T
- Main Rotor Diameter: 710mm
- Motor Drive Gear: 14T
- Tail Drive Gear: 25T
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 158mm