If you are a drone fan, I do believe that you have take a full understanding of HB68 68mm 1S micro brushless drone, am I right? And what is your opinion of it? Is it worthy buying or not?
In my view, HB68 68mm 1S best highlight is small and light enough to carry anywhere and anytime as well as enjoy the fun. It is about 24g, how lightweight it is!
But this is a PNP version, so there are something you need to be noted before ordering:
- This version is PNP version, it doesn’t come with the receiver and transmitter.
- The 250/260mAh battery will be sent according to the goods supply, the 260mAh battery will be sent firstly.
- If 260mAh battery in insufficient supply, we will sent the 250mAh battery.
From below basic specifications, what information will you get? Will it make you think like me this HB68 68mm 1S might be a kit?
- Wheelbase: 68mm
- Motor: D0603 14000KV
- Flight time: 2-4mins
- ESC: 5A BLHeli_S Dshot
- Frame structure: true X
- Weight: <25g (without battery)
- VTX+camera: 25mW 48CH 600TVL 120°
- Flight weight: <33g (with battery)
- Flight controller: F3, built-in OSD
- Battery: 1S 3.85V 260mAh/ 250mAh 30C
- Bottom plate: 1mm thickness, 3K carbon fiber
- Propeller: 35mm 4-blade (4x orange, 4x yellow)
- Here is latest price at Banggood: $143.37
In short, HB68 68mm 1S is a excellent fpv racing drong worthy of buying. If you have any review for it, do let us know in the comment.