Hisky HFP80 V2 4CH 6 Axis Gyro Flybarless RC Helicopter H-4Q RTF Mode 2
HISKY HFP80 V2 6 Axis Gyro RC Helicopter Description:
- Approximate Flight Time: 5~6 minutes
- Battery: 3.7V 180mAh 25C Li-Po (2*included)
- Experience Level: beginner
- Height: 80mm
- Length: 200mm
- Main Blade Material: Plastic
- Main Rotor Blade Length: 93mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 204mm
- Number of Channels: 4
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor/Indoor
- Rotor Type: Fixed Pitch Single Rotor
- Size/Scale: Micro
- Swashplate Type: 90-degree CCPM
- Tail Drive: Direct
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 36mm
- Transmitter Color: Black,White
- Weight: 48g
HISKY HFP80 V2 6 Axis Gyro RC Helicopter Feature:
- The H-4Q can not only blind with 3 Axis Gyro (HFP80 HFP100)but also 6 Axis Gyro (HFP80 V2 HFP100 V2)RC Helicopter.
- The H-4Q transmitter is a compact 4 channel computer radio fine-tuned for 4 channel fixed-pitched helicopters and quadcopters.Comes in black or white.
- 1. No bulleted blades, more agile flight
- 2. Smaller tail blades, to minimize tail wagging
- 3. Metal fisheye, more precision
- 4. Larger canopy, more visible
- 5. Thicker landing gear, more durable
- 6. Thicker tail boom, more durable
- 7. The 6G stabilization system allows the helicopter to remain horizontally center when throttle / collective increases. Without it, when applying throttle / collective, the helicopter will roll if no correction is applied. The new V2 allows take off with one hand.
- 8. By repositioning the board horizontally, they are able to lay the board on top of a vibration isolating foam, which improves hovering and piroeutting stability.