Only $302.40 can get the excellent Holybro Kopis 1 FPV Racing Drone in ultra-high quality from Banggood.
It is a fact that Kopis is a high-performance FPV racing drone from Holybro. This drone comes in low-deck design which means centralized mass and excellent handling. No doubt that stretched-X motor layout is the choice of top racers because the rear props are further from the "dirty air" coming from the front props. Also, the FPV antenna is in a unique location behind the quad, so as to protect against damage. Plus, tmotor AIR40/2450kv motors give a great balance of raw speed and flight time, but they won't kill your batteries either!
In a word, Kopis gives all the performance, looks, and durability of a hand-built machine, without ever having to pick up a soldering iron!
Note: Banggood online store provides PNP version (without receiver) and BNF version (with Frsky XSR receiver) for choice. Hope you can buy the version you love!
Holybro Kopis 1 Features
- RunCam Swift Mini FPV camera
- 5mm full 3K carbon fiber Twill
- 5.8GHz 40CH atlatl video transmitter
- Adjustable camera tilt from 0 degrees to 90 degrees uptilt
- Counter-sunk screws for great appearance and smooth finish
- Programmable LED board controllable in Betaflight. Buzzer included
- Kakute F4 FC with soft-mounted gyro for great filtering of vibration
- Serial receiver supported (SBUS, iBUS, Spektrum). Legacy PPM and PWM receivers not supported
- Control the VTX channel and transmit power from the OSD using your transmitter sticks. No more button-pushing
- Betaflight OSD included. Monitor voltage and battery capacity in your FPV goggles. Change PIDs and Rates using your transmitter sticks
Holybro Kopis 1 Specs
- Wheelbase: 210mm
- Other plates: 2mm thickness
- Motor: T-motor AIR40 2205 2450KV
- Weight: 300 grams without battery
- Integrated bottom plate and frame arm: 5mm thickness
- ESC: 30A BLHeli_32 (DSHOT1200 compatible) support 2~6S LiPo
Holybro Kopis 1 Price
- Last updated Holybro Kopis 1 price at Banggood: $302.40
Holybro Kopis 1 FPV Racing Drone English Manual
- 1 x carrying case
- 4 x 30A BLHeli_32 ESC
- 1 x Gopro4 mount stand
- 1 x 5.8 GHz FPV antenna
- 1 x 5.8G 40CH Atlatl VTX
- 1 x Kopis FPV racing drone
- 1 x Battery strap (installed)
- 4 x T-motor AIR40 2205 2450KV
- 4 x 5048 tri-blade propeller CW
- 4 x 5048 tri-blade propeller CCW
- 1 x Frsky XSR receiver (BNF only)
- 1 x Kakute F4 AIO flight controller
After reading the review of Holybro Kopis 1 FPV Racing Drone, what do you think of it?