Holybro Kopis 2 6S V2 5 Inch FPV Racing Drone PNP/BNF Kakute F7 OSD FC 40A ESC Atlatl HV V2 800mW VTX Foxeer Micro Razer Camera
KOPIS is a high-performance ready-to-fly FPV racing drone from Holybro, Low-deck design means centralized mass and excellent handling. Stretched-X motor layout is the choice of top racers because the rear props are further from the “dirty air” coming from the front props. The result is smoother cornering and higher top speed. The FPV antenna is in a unique location behind the quad, to protect against damage. Kakute F7 flight controller and Atlatl HV V2 video transmitter give perfectly integrated control of all quadcopter systems. TMOTOR F60 Pro-Ⅲ 1750kv motors give awesome power and speed, just like top racers. Foxeer Micro Razer FPV Camera is light and small, with great image quality. KOPIS gives all the performance, looks, and durability of a hand-built machine, without ever having to pick up a soldering iron!
On Holybro Kopis 6S V2, the ESC installation direction has been changed while the power supply cord has been moved from the side of the quad to the tail, which will better protect the ESC. Kopis 6S V2 is equipped with a 1200TVL Foxeer Micro Razer FPV camera with higher resolution.
Brand name: Holybro
Item name: Kopis 2 FPV Racing Drone
Flight controller: Kakute F7
VTX: Atlatl HV V2
ESC: Tekko32F3 4-in-1 40A ESC
Brushless motor: TMOTOR F60 Pro-Ⅲ 1750KV
Propeller: 4 x T5143S Propeller(2 pairs) 4 x T5147 Propeller (2 pairs)
Camera: 1200TVL Foxeer Micro Razer FPV camera
Antenna: Foxeer Lollipop3 5.8G RHCP
Receiver: Frsky R-XSR (BNF version only)
MCU: STM32F745VGT6 32-bit processor
IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
TF card for Blackbox logging
Supports 6S battery
Weight: 325 grams without battery or props
– 5mm full 3k carbon fiber twill
– Counter-sunk screws on base for great appearance and protection of battery against damage.
– KakuteF7 V1.5 flight controller with soft-mounted gyro for mechanical filtering of vibration. Means you can disable more software filters for best flight handling.
– Improved soft-mounting foam for KakuteF7 gives optimal balance of stiffness and damping for even better gyro performance than before!
– Betaflight OSD included. Monitor voltage and battery capacity in your FPV goggles. Change PIDs and Rates using your transmitter sticks.
– Atlatl HV V2 video transmitter:
1. 5.8 GHz
2. Standard 40-channel set. However 5645 MHz and 5925 MHz 5945 MHz are illegal in many areas, so they are not supported. If you select one of these channels, it will
simply fail to work.
3. Output Power: 0.5 mW (pit mode), 25 mW, 200 mW, 500 mW, 800 mW
4. MMCX antenna connector for easy, secure connection. Won’t break or come loose like the IPEX connector used on other vTX.
5. Control the vTX channel and transmit power from the OSD using your transmitter sticks or from your Transmitter. No more picking up the quad to change vTX settings!
– Buzzer included.
– Foxeer Micro Razer FPV Camera
– Adjustable camera uptilt from 0 degrees to 90 degrees.
– Serial receiver supported (SBUS, iBUS, Spektrum).
1 x KOPIS2 FPV Racing Drone
1 x 5.8GHz FPV Antenna
4 x T5143S Propeller
4 x T5147 Propeller
1 x Battery Strap(installed)
Order Note:Order this product,please provide the option as follows to order notes on checkout page.