Input voltage:DC 4.8V-6.0V
Output signal:1.5ms ± 0.5ms
Size:17.25 * 32.29 * 0.98mm
Working mode:Manual, Neutral, Automatic
1. Small size, low power consumption, high reliability, simple and convenient operation.
2. Powered by four dry batteries, direct power supply by UBEC or ESC, flexible power supply and wide adaptability
3. The function setting is simple and practical, covering most parameters that the user of the servo needs to test.
4. Single-chip computer controls pulse output, with good stability and high precision.
5. Get rid of the remote control transceiver and test the steering gear and ESC. It is equivalent to a inchmanual receiverinch,
which simulates the transmitter to steer by INC or DEC button.
Note:For the sake of safety, it is best to choose manual when testing the ESC
1. Turn on the power and enter the manual mode automatically. Turn the potentiometer to reduce or increase the output pulse width.
2. You can change the mode by pressing the keys, and then enter the neutral mode (Neutral), automatic mode (Automatic).
3. In Neutral mode, the output signal width is 1.5ms; in Automatic mode, the output signal width changes smoothly from 1ms to 2ms.
1 x Servo Motor ESC Controller Simple Servo Tester for RC Airplane Spare Part RC Models
Servo Motor ESC Controller Simple Servo Tester for RC Airplane Spare Part RC Models