Item Name:BLADE Series 60A ESC SUPER Edition
1. BLHeli 32 firmware is the third generation of BLHeli firmware, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
2. 32-bit microprocessor running at a frequency of up to 48Mhz (F051)/168MHz(F350) for an excellent performance.
3. Supports up to 96K PWM frequency (60A version), so the response speed is faster and smoother, reducing mid-throttle oscillations.
4. Equipped with double-sided lightweight metal armor to avoid hardware damage caused by crashes, and the armor can effectively assist the MOSFET to dissipate heat.
5. Double PCB board design, high current circuit, and signal circuit are independent of each other.
6. All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also causing active freewheeling.
7. Supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
8. Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up, No need for throttle calibration.
9. Supports beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding a lost drone.
1 X RUSH BLADE 60A ESC-SUPER Edition
1 X Square Storage Box
1 X 20mm Cable
1 X 60mm Cable
2 X Plug
30.5*30.5mm RUSH BLADE SUPER Edition 60A F350 168MHz 96K PWM 3S~6S BLHeli_32 4 in 1 ESC for RC FPV Racing Drone