– Item Name:Brushed ESC
– Voltage:DC 3V-6V
– ESC Current:Single 6A, dual 6Ax2,use 612, 720, 8520, 1020 and other hollow cups(hollow cup is not included)
– When the CH3 recognizes that the throttle pwm is less than 1150, it will be unlocked and started to prevent the remote control from turning on when the throttle is high.
– Channel 1 and 2 output servo signals:The servo power supply mode is BEC boost power supply (Can connect to two 3.7/4.3g servos,not included).
– Boost power supply to the receiver:5V, 600mA (to prevent the receiver from powering down)
– Weight:5g (3Px2 pins have been soldered and heat-shrinked)
– Small size and lightweight.
– There is a dual-channel ESC with brush function, and it can also convert 1/2 of the SBUS into a servo signal.
– With fail-safe protection:if the signal is lost (the signal wire is broken), the motor stops; if the sbus prompts failsafe, the motor also stops.
Notice:The other parts showed in picture is not include,it’s only for reference.
1. The ESC must be placed in a ventilated place, otherwise it may overheat.
2. If the motor still rotates at a low speed (or beeps) after power-on and unlock, it means that the lowest throttle given by your remote control is above 1100us, please use the fine-tuning button to continue to lower it. (If it doesn’t work, adjust the lower limit of the remote control throttle)
1x Brushed ESC
Payne 1S DC 3V-6V 2-Way Unidirectional Brushed ESC 6A x 2 with Dual-Way Servo Output Support SBUS Failsafe Compatible Jumper R1/R8 Radiolink Frsky D8 for Small RC Airplane