Particle size:300 (um)
1. The temperature of the tip is regenerated at 300 °C – 360 °C.
2. Repeat the friction between the tip and the solder regenerating abrasive.
3. Clean the tip with solder sponge.
4. If the tip is tinned, repeat the 2-3 steps when the effect is not obvious until the desired effect is achieved.
5. Precautions:When the solder paste abrasive remains in the soldering tip for soldering, the abrasive adheres to the printed circuit board,
which may cause erosion damage to the circuit board. Please completely remove the abrasive on the soldering tip before soldering.
1 x Lead-Free Electrical Soldering Iron Tips Refresher Solder Cream Clean Paste for Oxide Soldering Tip Head Resurrection
RC Model Lead-Free Electrical Soldering Iron Tips Refresher Solder Cream Clean Paste for Oxide Soldering Tip Head Resurrection