20x20mm Hobbywing XRotor Nano 20A BLheli_S DShot600 2-4S 4 In 1 ESC for RC Drone FPV Racing
Brand Name: Hobbywing
Model: XRotor Nano 20A
Item Name: 20A BLheli_S 2-4S 4 In 1 ESC
Con. Current: 20A
Burst Current: 30A
BEC Output: NO
Firmware: BLHeli-S A-H-50 16.5
ESC Programming: BLheliSuit
Input Voltage: 2-4S
– Support Oneshot42, Oneshot125, Multishot, DShot150, DShot300 and DShot600
– ESC Programming: BLHeliSuite
– Stick Programming: Supported
– DEO: Supported
– Throttle Range Calibration: Supported
– Timing: Supported
– Motor Rotation: Supported
Application: 130mm-280mm FPVs
– Compact design for easy installation and neat wiring.
– Amp/Volt monitoring port allows flight controller to monitor the voltage & amperage in real time (on condition that the FC supports the function).
– EMF8BB2 chip with an operating frequency of 48MHz for great performance.
– BLHeli-S open source program supports firmware update or ESC programming via throttle signal wire and all the functions of BLHeli-S.
– Damped light mode for rapider motor response.
– Regular PWM throttle mode, OneShot125 throttle mode, OneShot42 throttle mode, and MultiShot throttle mode are supported.
– Dshot150/300/600 digital throttle mode is supported.
– ESC supports a throttle signal of up to 621Hz in regular throttle mode and is compatible with various flight controllers.
1x Hobbywing XRotor Nano 20A 4 In 1 ESC