Item Name:X7 Pro Flight Controller
Sensor:6-Axis:ADIS16470, ICM-20649, BMI088
IO:UART*5, I2C*4, FDCAN*2, RSSI*1, DEBUS*1, SPI*1, ADC IN*2
Power Module:Digital CAN PMU SE
Customize Base Board:Yes
1. X7 Pro Autopilot:X7 Pro is an advanced autopilot launched in May 2020; it uses a higher performance STM32H7 series processor than the PX4 previous-generation flight controller (FMUv5), and integrates high-precision industrial-grade sensors and ultra-low temperature drift sensors. The first generation flight controller has better performance, more stable and reliable.
2. Faster than ever:X7 Pro series autopilot use STM32H7 series processors, CPU operating frequency increased to 480Mhz, storage 1024K, FLASH 2048K, has a faster processor and larger storage, and uses 512K EEPROM, can expand waypoints to 2048, Bring more imagination to flight applications.
3. Always stable:Invensense with Bosch + ADI + TE series sensors are used, which have lower noise and stronger anti-shock and vibration performance. With the industrial-grade compass RM3100, the flight stability and anti-interference performance have brought a qualitative improvement.
4. Built-in shock absorption design:X7 Pro series flight controllers have a built-in and reliable CUAV patented shock absorption system, making them fearless of flight jitter!
5. Adapt to harsh environment:The X7 Pro series autopilot adopts a large number of car-level chips and has a built-in high-precision sensor temperature compensation system, which makes the sensor work at a constant temperature to ensure that the sensor can operate with high accuracy and high sensitivity in high and low temperature environments.
6. Simply upgrade your V5 +:The X7 Pro autopilot adopts a modular design, which can be customized based on the drone structure, and is fully compatible with the V5 + Core autopilot interface. As simple as changing the CPU!
7. Dual platform compatible:Supports the current mainstream PX4 (PX4 is being adapted) and Ardupilot two open source platform firmware to meet the needs of different users.
8. Accessories include digital PMU power modules:Default packing list include UAVCAN protocol digital PMU-SE digital power detection module, built-in CUAV self-developed ITT algorithm, help accurately measure the real-time voltage and current of the UAV, and make the flight time estimation more reliable.
CAN PMU SE supports up to 60V / 80A input and measurement, voltage and current accuracy reaches + -0.15V / 0.2A, and can choose higher precision CAN PMU.
9. CUAV quality:CUAV deeply cooperated with the APM & PX4 team to complete the hardware design and software adaptation of the CUAV X7 series, and was produced and tested by the CUAV smart factory. Each autopilot was used for independent I / O through the CUAV AATS system Connectivity and sensor stability test to ensure the stability and reliability of the autopilot.
10. Difference between X7 Pro and X7 ADIS16470 sensor! X7 Pro replaces the ICM-20689 chip on the X7 with a high-end ADI16470 chip. Because of its excellent gyro and acceleration drift performance, it has been used in some cutting-edge aerospace projects in the past. This time, we introduced it into the open source flight control, which is integrated into the IMU with triple redundancy and exerts excellent performance. X7 Pro and X7 are only different from sensors:X7 pro uses ADI16470 chip instead of ICM-20689 And the front logo has more Pro words, other appearance and size are the same as X7.
X7 Pro User Manual, Click Here.
1 x CUAV X7 Pro Flight Controller
2 x 12C/CAN Wire
1 x ADC3.3 Wire
1 x RSSI Wire (Compatible with X7 Pro Flight Controller)
1 x CAN PMU SE Power Management Module
1 x Dupont Line
1 x CAN Expanding Board
1 x Pw-Link Module
1 x USB-Type C Cable
1 x 16G Memory Card
CUAV X7 PRO Flight Controller Open Source Autopilot Pixhawk FC for PX4 ArduPilot RC Drone