4 PCS Hobbywing XRotor Micro 30A BLheli_32 2-5S DShot1200 Brushless ESC for RC Racing Drone
BLheli_32 Android App, you can click here to download.
Brand Name: Hobbywing
Model: XRotor Micro 30A
Item Name: 30A BLheli_32 2-5S DShot1200 Brushless ESC
Con. Current: 30A
Peak Current: 50A
Lipo Cells: 2-5S Lipo Battery
Firmware: BLheli_32 ( the third-generation BLheli )
Stick Programming: BLHeliSuit
Throttle Range Calibration: Supported
Motor Rotation: Supported
Others: Refer to Settings in BLHeliSuit
Size: 23.8x 14.5x 5.8mm
– High performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for excellent performance.
– BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
– All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
– The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default
settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
– The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multshot (5-25us).
– Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
– Beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.Package Content:
4x Hobbywing Rotor Micro 30A BLheli_32 ESC