Operating Voltage:DC 3.8V-8.4V
Default Travel Angle:±60° = 120° total travel
Operating Temperature Range:-20°C……+65°C
Working Frequency:1520us/333Hz, 1000us-2000us
Torque:2.8Kg.email@example.comV 4.5Kg.firstname.lastname@example.orgV 5.2KG@7.4v
Speed:0.21sec/60°@3.8V 0.13sec/60°@6.0V 0.11sec/60°@7.4V
– Compact and light weight design, excellent torque and speed
– Designed for high performance RC Gliders, excellent heat dissipation, Ultra slim 8mm body.
– HS08 series competition servos for glider pilots and soaring enthusiasts who demand the best.
– The all new HS08 are almost as compact as the much loved X08 series and offer power and performance levels to rival the popular X10 Mini servos.
– Featuring a slim 8mm wide casing crafted from 7075 Alloy not only do these servos look fantastic but they also offer the competition winning performance you would expect from KST.
– The HS08 series are available in 2 mounting tab configurations to make installation a breeze for your models and are perfect for both wing and fuselage mounting requirements.
– With a hardened steel drive train and a coreless powerplant capable of HV input the HS08 will deliver the power and reliability you need to win.
1 x KST HS08 HV 5.2kg Micro Digital Servo
3 x Servo Arms
5 x Screws
KST HS08-B HV Metal Gear Micro Digital Servo 5.2kg Torque for RC Gliders RC Helicopter Robot