Equip your micro:bit with this 4-DOF metal robot arm, and get started to explore the world of artificial intelligent robotic.
This starter robotic arm kit includes:servo driver board, metal mechanical arm structure, and 4x metal gear servos. When used with the micro:bit, it is easy to control the arm by smart phone through Bluetooth connection.
The Servo Driver
Adopts Servo Driver for micro:bit
– micro:bit edge connector, directly pluggable
– I2C controlled, using only 2 pins
– Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales)
– Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from battery through VIN terminal
– Standard servo interface, supports common used servo such as SG90, MG90S, MG996R, etc.
– Reserved I2C control pins, allows to work with other control boards
– Comes with development resources and manual (micro:bit graphical examples like Bluetooth/2.4G wir eless remote control)
The Robot Arm Structure
– 4-DOF, large solid base, metal mechanical grasper
– Full aluminium alloy body, sandblasting oxidation surface, strong & durable
– Clever mechanical structure and mounting design, agile to control, easy to build
– Fitted with 4x metal gear servos (1x MG996R, 3x MG90S), large torque force, smooth moving
Manual and APP source, other information, !
1* Robot Kit
1* MG996R Servo
3* MG90S Servo
1* MG996R Servo Plate
1* 5V 3A Adapter
1* 150MM Servo Wire
1* Scerw Set
Waveshare DIY Micro:bit Metal 4DOF RC Robot Arm Kit with Digital Servos
Version1 With micro:bit Board / Version1 Without Board /
Shipping:Standard Shipping about 10-25 business days