2.4G Wireless Wifi Telemetry Module With Antenna For Pixhawk APM MiniAPM Flight Controller
It support Mobile Computer and can replace the 3DR data transmission module and free you from the limitation of USB cable.
It is suitable for all flight control with TTL interface.
Wifi standard: 802.11 b/g/n
Frequency Range: 2.4G-2.5G (2400M-2483M)
Size: 18.5 x 26mm
Suitable For: Pixhawk, APM2.5/2.6, Mini APM
– 802.11 b: +20dBm
– 802.11 g: +17dBm
– 802.11 n: +14dBmReceive power:
– 802.11 b: -91dBm (11Mbps)
– 802.11 g: -75dBm (54Mbps)
– 802.11 n: -72dBm (MCS7)Connect data:
– SSID: APMWIFI
– Code: 12345678
– Ground stataion IP: 192.168.4.2
– Protocol: UDP
– Braud: 57600Usage:
1. Directly insert in the flight contorl’s data transimission port. When powered , there will be a wifi named APMWIFI,
the password is 12345678. If connect successfully, it will distribute you an IP address192.168.4.2.
2. Turn on ground station software, set connect as UDP protocol, 57600 braud, 14500 connect port.
1. Operating voltage: 4V to 7V, maximum support to 12V, but this time it would be more serious fever.
2. Working current: average current 0.11A, around the peak 0.2A, if connected to the flight control of other external devices more
(such as GPS, OSD, head, etc.), the best flight control through the power management module powered by electricity supply
if transfer for APM flight control, the total current only to about 0.5A.
1 x 2.4G Wifi Telemetry Module
1 x Antenna
Order Note:Order this product,please provid the option as follows to order notes on checkout page.
Mode Mini APM/Mode PIXhawk/