Makerfire Armor 85mm FPV Racing Drone F3 FC OSD Caddx Turtle V2 HD Cam 5.8G 40CH 25/100mW VTX 2-3SGo under chairs, go over tables, zoom through hallways, go out the door, dance with trees, dive towers, ride trains… Tell everyone about it in clear cinematic HD.
Your flying adventures will never be the same!
All in a compact package that you can take and fly anywhere.
The all new Armor 85 HD is a bind-and-fly FPV racing micro quadcopter that’s great for the beginner and advanced pilot.
It comes already equipped with an 800TVL camera, built-in 1080p HD DVR, tough Armor ducted frame, and powerful 10000KV 1103 motors running on 2-3Sbatteries.
Available for Frsky, Flysky, Spektrum DSM2/X, and Futaba S-FHSS.Specification:
Brand name: Makerfire
Item name: Armor
Frame Material: Carbon fiber (2mm thickness)
Motor: 1103 10000kv Brushless Motors
ESC: Brushless 4in1 10A supports Dshot 600 BB2
Flight Control: F3+OSD (Betaflight_Omnibus firmware)
VTX: 5.8G 40CH 25~100mW Switchable VTX, Smart Audio
Camera: Caddx Turtle V2 HD FPV Camera
Recording: 1080P/60fps, 1080p/30fps, 720P/60fps
Micro S D Card: Supports 8~64GB (not included)
Battery: 7.4v 2s 400mAh 30C LiPo XT30 Connector
Flying Weight: 96g (with battery)
Flying Time: Around 3minuts (with stock battery)
Propeller: 4-blade 1735 Propeller
1) HD Recording 1080P/60fps, MPEG4, Supports 8~64GB Micro S D card
2) 2-3s Power whoop;
3) 5.8G 40CH 25~100mW Switchable VTX, Smart Audio
1 x Makerfire ARMOR 85 HD
1 x 7.4V/400mAh/30C
1 x 2s USB Charger
4 x 1735 4-blades Propellers
1 x Screw Driver
1 x Battery Strap
1 x 5D-OSD Menu Board
Quick operation guide for the OSD Menu Board:
1. RIGHT BUTTON: Press the RIGHT button for 3s-5s to activate video recording, in the meanwhile the light on the lower right corner will flicker.
2. LEFT BUTTON: Press the LEFT button for 3s-5s to stop video recording.
3. DOWN BUTTON: Press the DOWN button for 3s-5s to switch the resolution, 720P with Blue LED on, 1080P with Red LED on, the default mode is 1080P.
4. MIDDLE BUTTON: The MIDDLE button is the menu button.
Notice: The camera need at least 8G Class 10 S D card.
Notes: If the power is cut accidentally when video recording, please power on again, then the camera will automatically restore the memory,
and the video records before power cut will be still saved in TF card.
Order Note:Order this product,please provid the option as follows to order notes on checkout page.
Receiver DSMX/DSM2 Receiver/Receiver Futaba S-FHSS Receiver/Receiver Flysky FS-RX2A pro Receiver/Receiver Frsky XM Receiver/