New UP Air UPair-Chase UPair HD Camera 2-Axis Gimbal RC Quadcopter
Upair Quadcopter UPair-Chase English Manual
- Battery Type: Li-Po battery with a full capacity of 5400mAh
- Duration of Auto-hover:
- Full-load (1280g): 16min Aircraft alone (1085g): 22min
- Hovering Accuracy (During a Safe Flight):
- Maximum Ascending Velocity: 3m/s
- Maximum Descending Velocity: 1.8m/s
- Maximum Horizontal Speed (in GPS Mode): 12m/s
- Maximum Tilting Angle: 45°/s
- Motor: 2212
- Propeller: 9450
- Total Weight (including battery,camera and gimbal): 1280G
- Vertical:1m Horizontal: 1.6m
- Wheelbase: 355mm
Upair Quadcopter Remote Controller
- Working Frequency: 2.4G
- Communication Range (in open areas): 1000m
Upair Quadcopter FPV
- Maximum Communication Range (in open areas): 800M
- Working Frequency: 5.8G
Upair Quadcopter Camera
- Lens: SONY(1/2.3 inches) 12 Megapixel And 4K 24@FPS Backside Illumination CMOS.
- Built-in parameters like ISO,Sharpness,Adjustable colors help to achieve different shooting effects in accordance with the scenes.
- Featuring adjustable shooting angles,the camera contains a particular algorithm capable of setting distorting degrees to fit diverse shooting scenes.
- Function: Continuous shooting of eleven 12-Megapixel photos within one second
- Time-lapse photography enables you to capture spectacular footages,just as a professional photographer do.
Upair Quadcopter Brushless Gimbal
- Maximum Controlling Rotational Velocity: Pitching 15°/s
- Controllable Rotational Range: Pitching -30°to90°
- Accuracy of Angle Control: ±0.2°
Upair Quadcopter Special Functions
- Connection with the camera on demand through Wi-Fi allows you to share the unique footages,transmit videos or photos to your smart phone.
- Shooting ,video recording,return,and autoreturn in failsafe mode or triggered by low battery level.