Hisky HCP100S 6CH 3 Axis Gyro Dual Brushless RC Heli+HT8 Adapter
Hisky HCP100S Dual Brushless RC Helicopter Description:
- Battery: 3.7V 150mAh 15C Li-Poly
- Flight time: 4 to 5 minutes
- Height: 35mm
- Length: 60mm
- Material: Metal,Plastic,Fiberglass
- Power Source: Electric
- Remote Control,Shatter Resistant
- State of Assembly: Ready-to-Go
- Type: Helicopter
- Weight: 200g
Hisky HCP100S Dual Brushless RC Helicopter Charging operation:
- First put the internal power supply switch to OFF position,no LED lights on RF Module bright this time,then connect RF Module to a computer (or the other power supplier equipment)using USB wire,this time,Signal indicator light starts to flash and Mode indicator light shows charging status:red means charging,turning to green means charging is over.
Hisky HCP100S Dual Brushless RC Helicopter Nomal use operation:
- 1.supplying power of radio itself (eg:JR/Futaba) the HT-8 internal power supply swith to OFF stare.Properly connected HT-8’s signal cables .(JR signal cable connecting the remote control DSC interface,and power cable to cnnnect to DC charging port)(Futaba’s connection is a combination of signal cable and power cable to connect simulator interface).
- 2.If no power from radio,switch the HT-8 internal power supply to on state.Properly connected HT-8 and remote control of the DSC interface.
- 3.Under normal circumstances the HT-8 light is green,when red check the signal cable if is normal,as well as check the remote control to set the modulation mode to PPM format,Set the types of remote control through switch the button of high-frequency head,the status indicator of remote control through switch the button of high-frequency head,the status indicator (Model),futaba(green) JR(red).WAKERA (not light).
Hisky HCP100S Dual Brushless RC Helicopter Notice:
- 1.There is one 3.7V Li-po Battery sealed in the RF Module. If the redio controller you use can supply the power to the RF Module, please turn off the sealed battery to off status.
- 2.Please pay attention to the battery power when you use sealed battery of RF Module, if the green light is flashing, please stop to play and charge the battery.
Hisky HCP100S Dual Brushless RC Helicopter HT8 Radio ADAPTER Parameter:
- Hoping Rate: 240 Jump/s
- Number of frequency channels: 20
- Operating current:<100mA
- Operating Frequency:2402 MHZ-2477 MHZ
- Operating voltage:5-12V. DC
- Sealed battery specification:3.7V Li-Po battery 120mAh
- Spread Spectrum mode:FHSS